LAV in the schools
Addressing human rights in the classroom
For years we have been active in schools of all types and grades with our educational activities aimed at fostering respect for animals:
- Learning projects for preschool, elementary, middle school and high school students
- Meetings in the classrooms with our volunteers
- Our “Piccole Impronte” magazine
- Specially designed teaching materials
- Animal rights competitions
- Shows and initiatives
All this and much more is the LAV Education Sector, which offers a range of proposals for activities in and outside the classroom, designed to make children and young people aware of the value of animals and their dignity.
We have been working along these lines since 1999, and our commitment has found recognition at institutional level, as attested by the Memorandums of Understanding entered into with the Ministry of Education and Regional School Boards.